Sportswear firm Nike launched a series of new products including self-lacing shoes, transparent air-filled soles and soccer cleats made from a polymer that prevents mud from sticking to the sole at a glitzy event in New York on 16 March.
Mar 17, 2016
Toshiba continues restructuring efforts amid US probe reports; plans $3.2B investment in new Japan chip facility
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Skill India reality check: 70% of Indian youth don't have idea about govt's skill development programmes