Sportswear firm Nike launched a series of new products including self-lacing shoes, transparent air-filled soles and soccer cleats made from a polymer that prevents mud from sticking to the sole at a glitzy event in New York on 16 March.
Mar 17, 2016
Toshiba continues restructuring efforts amid US probe reports; plans $3.2B investment in new Japan chip facility
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Swiggy eyes raising Rs 2,170 crore by key backers' secondary share sales