Latest Auto news
The new Yaris replaces the 2018 Toyota Yaris iA and Scion in the US market.Toyota is expected to launch the 2018 version of the sedan in India in April.
Mar 27, 2018
The new Tata Nexon XZ is being offered in diesel and petrol engine options with prices starting at Rs 7.99 lakh.The new variant of the compact SUV is slotted between the XT and XZ+ grades.
Mar 27, 2018
Jeep, a sports utility vehicle specialist, is working on yet another SUV. The American automaker will be bringing a small sub-Renegade SUV this time.
Mar 26, 2018
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- Honda X-Blade ABS launched at Rs 87,776; priced on par with rival Suzuki Gixxer ABS
- 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted; to get Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), cosmetic updates
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Mahindra Marazzo shines in Global NCAP crash test with 4-star safety rating