Namrata Tripathi is a Reporter with International Business Times. She covers world, India and breaking news stories. A writer by day and a reader by night, Namrata has a degree in English Literature from Hindu College, University of Delhi and also a PGD in English Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC). She has previously worked as a Correspondent for Daily News and Analysis (DNA) and other news publications like The Hindu and Millennium Post.
Rajiv Gandhi assassination: Nalini Murugun approaches United Nations for release after 26 years in jail
7th Pay Commission: Good news for Central government employees, allowance hike deadline set for June 1
Saharanpur violence: Section 144 imposed after another killing, internet blocked, UP govt suspends SSP, DM
Uttarakhand: At least 24 dead, 8 injured as bus full of pilgrims plunges into gorge, PM Modi announces ex-gratia
- The Shell Eco-Marathon: Where students race against the fuel gauge, not the stopwatch
- IT Layoffs: Cognizant opens up about 'voluntary separation offer,' says beneficial to new generation of employees
- Irony? Not alive but late Bhupen Hazarika has helped BJP more to reach out to northeast India
- In a first, Sensex crosses 31,000-mark, Nifty nears 9,600 level
- UKIP wants burqa ban because it causes Vitamin D deficiency, but it's not as bizarre as you think!