Guatemala's Volcan de Fuego erupted on Sunday, June 3, for the second time in 2018 and this is said to be the most violent one in the last 40 years. About 3,100 people were evacuated in the region after the volcano spewed columns of ash and smoke and also sent out an eight-kilometre of red-hot lava down the mountainsides.
Jun 4, 2018
3 hours ago
- Sack Rekha Sharma: NCW chief faces backlash over misogynistic tweets
- Three killed, 15 injured after massive explosion in Karachi's Maskan Chowrangi area
- Pak Army vs Sindh Police: Pakistan on brink of civil war; what's happening | Explained
- Fact-check: No, Indian tricolour was not waved during PAK's Karachi rally against Imran Khan govt
- Marriage is hard, divorce is hard: Imran Khan's wife Avantika drops 'truth bomb'