Ratan Tata has been named by the Israel Police in their recommendation to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in corruption cases related to a project to make a cheap car.
Feb 15, 2018
Why has Ratan Tata figured in Israel Police's recommendation to indict Benjamin Netanyahu, and is Nano involved?
- After Rabi Pirzada, Pakistani model Samra Chaudhry's private pictures, videos leaked online
- SC verdict on Rafale review petitions, Rahul contempt case: Full report
- What the Supreme Court said: Sabarimala case referred to larger 7-judge bench, no stay on women's entry
- 'Aishwarya Rai looks pregnant,' say online users after spotting her at Ambani's niece's pre-wedding bash
- India-US to hold second round of 2+2 talks in December, eye major defence signing