Scores of bodies were pulled out from the debris around the village of El Rodeo in Guatemala, but very few of them have been identified. El Rodeo, which is close to the Fuego volcano, was hit the hardest and trees, structures and roads sported layers of smoke and ash.
Jun 5, 2018
- Aditya Narayan, Shweta Agarwal's pre-wedding festivities begin [Inside pics]
- GHMC polls determine fate & fortune of BJP on TRS, AIMIM's home-turf: Explained
- What COVID-19 patients see before death; ICU doctor simulates last moments [Watch]
- Breaking: Rahul Roy suffers brain stroke while shooting; Aashiqui actor recovering well
- 'From me to you': Ankita Lokhande's tribute to Sushant Singh Rajput is heartwarming | Watch