Suzuki Motorcycle India will launch its first maxi-scooter, the Burgman Street 125 on July 19. Though there is no direct rival in terms of stance, Burgman Street 125 will go up against Honda Grazia and TVS Ntorq 125.
Jul 12, 2018
Suzuki Motorcycle India will be taking a bold step by introducing the Burgman Street 125 maxi-scooter. The one and only maxi-scooter previously sold in India was the Kinetic Blaze and it was short lived. Will the Burgman Street 125 set off a new scooter segment in India?
Jul 3, 2018
Some Suzuki Motorcycle India dealers have started accepting booking for the Burgman Street 125 for token amount starting from Rs 1000. The maxi scooter will go up against Honda Grazia, TVS NTorq and Aprilia SR 125.
Jun 15, 2018
Suzuki Motorcycle India will soon foray to the maxi-scooter segment which is new in India. The Burgman Street 125, which was showcased at the Auto Expo in February, is expected to be launched in July.
Jun 13, 2018
Suzuki Access 125 launched with Combined Braking System (CBS); special edition gets new colour option
Suzuki Motorcycle India had showcased Burgman Street 125 at the Auto Expo 2018 in February. The Burgman Street 125 will be India's first maxi-scooter and will go up against Honda Grazia, TVS NTorq and Aprilia SR 125.
Apr 27, 2018
The new blue shade of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Ignis will replace the Urban Blue color in these models.
Apr 4, 2018
- Soon, WhatsApp, Facebook and others could start tracing messages for Indian govt
- Ajay Devgn reveals what irritates him the most about Kajol
- Rs 31,000-crore Amazon, Flipkart festive sales draw traders' rage to e-commerce
- Confirmed! Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress quits after 6 years due to low pay scale
- Challenges faced by major airlines reflect in plane orders at Dubai Airshow