Chelsea manager Antonio Conte voices confidence that his team remain in a strong position for the title despite the upset defeat at home to Crystal Palace at the weekend.
Apr 5, 2017
Reaction to the advert, which shows the reality TV star leaving a modelling shoot to join a protest, has gone viral, with many social media users mocking it. 21-year-old Jenner goes on to hand a police officer a can of Pepsi in the advert, which he drinks while the crowd cheers. Many social media users have accused the soda company of appropriating movements such as Black Lives Matter in order to promote their brand
Apr 5, 2017
Nach Baliye 8: When Divyanka Tripathi's husband Vivek Dahiya refused to listen to the choreographer [VIDEO]
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- Akshara Haasan leaked private pictures row: Actress' friend also possessed those photos
- Kajal Aggarwal's kissing controversy: Chota K Naidu brushes it off as 'normal reaction'
- Deepika Padukone–Ranveer Singh wedding: Durex's cheeky wish, Amul's wish won our hearts
- Thugs of Hindostan box office collection day 7: TOH ends first week with disappointing earning
- Angelina Jolie to invite Brad Pitt over Thanksgiving dinner to surprise their kids?