Lenovo Moto E4 Plus images, spec-sheet leaked; here's what you need to know about Moto E3 Power heir
Ransomware is a malicious piece of software that infects a machine and encrypts its files, making them inaccessible until the user pays a ransom in Bitcoin. The ransomware spreads between machines by exploiting a leaked tool developed by the NSA that can attack multiple unsecure devices across a network of computers.
May 16, 2017
- Why WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger could be banned in this country?
- Redmi K30 launched: Price, specifications and availability
- Apple's second-best selling product to face tough competition from these Chinese brands
- OnePlus TV Netflix support gives birth to new remote: How to get one for free
- This Samsung TV is costlier than a 10-BHK villa in Mumbai's Bandra