Hackers have launched a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack against internet infrastructure provider Dyn.Two attacks disrupted service on major sites like Twitter, Spotify, Reddit and Airbnb through Friday night.It is unclear who was responsible but hackers might have used the Mirai botnet.Dyn says the attacks were successfully mitigated and service was restored.Security experts say the attacks may have been an extortion attempt or a publicity gimmick.
Oct 22, 2016
Battlefield 1: Important tips regarding War Bonds; their effective utilisation; and obtaining more in-game XP
Is iPhone 7 as dangerous as the Galaxy Note 7? Apple investigating car fire caused by its latest flagship
Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint12 hours ago
- Is Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 with 6GB RAM better than Redmi Note 5 Pro?
- Sony Xperia XZ3 Premium specs leak: Flaship refuses to embrace the notch
- Free money to everyone (UBI) will become necessity if robots snatch away all human jobs: Elon Musk
- Oxford researchers just made a robot perform successful eye surgeries on patients
- Oppo Find X with true FullView display, sliding cameras unveiled: India launch date revealed