This video might be almost physically painful for food lovers and McDonalds fans might want to look away now. Uploaded to Twitter, the viral video shows high school student Delaney Cooper tripping over a set of steps while carrying a cup of soda and a McDonalds bag. As a result, much of her food goes flying and according to Cooper, only her hamburger could be salvaged; a loss the Twittersphere immediately began mourning.
Jun 23, 2017
Google Maps good for finding restaurants and parks, but unreliable for high-end tasks, says Survey of India
Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Sony Xperia X and Xperia X Compact arrives: How to install new version
- Hackers dump 772 million email IDs online for anyone to take: What should you do?
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- Penta-camera phone LG V40 ThinQ coming to India on this date: All you need to know
- PUBG Mobile Ban imminent: J&K student body requests governor to ban game, terms it dangerous than narcotics
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know