The Royal Navys new aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth left its home port of Rosyth on the Firth of Forth for the first time on 26 June. The aircraft carrier weighs 65,000 tons, has a top speed of 25 knots and can house up to 1600 crew on-board.
Jun 27, 2017
- PUBG Mobile update: What's coming next?
- Oppo R17 Pro available for Rs 70 during Republic Day sale, but there's a huge catch
- Redmi Note 7 undergoes brutal durability tests: Is it going too far? [Watch]
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- Apple iOS 12.1.3 release update: Brings bug fixes for iPhones, iPads [How to install]