See how Indian MPs are kicking off Mission XI Million initiative to spread football to all parts of the country [VIDEOS]
FIFA South American World Cup qualifiers results: Argentina crash to Bolivia without Messi as Brazil qualify
Series won but 'friends lost': Virat Kohli needs to grow up; why did he take Australia's mind game so seriously?
World Cup 2018 qualifiers live streaming: Watch Brazil vs Paraguay football live on TV, Online (Tuesday)
A friendly match between the Ivory Coast and Senegal in Paris on 27 March was abandoned after fans invaded the pitch.The source of this video, l’Equipe journalist Herve Penot, first reported disturbances during the first half. The start of the second half was then delayed, with video showing security staff removing a number of people from the pitch.The game continued, but was abandoned after 88 minutes when, as seen in the footage, larger numbers gained the field and the track around it.
Mar 28, 2017
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad's funny Twitter exchange cracks up social media
- Roger Federer vs Dominic Thiem: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- La Liga: Real Madrid appoint Santiago Solari as coach until 2021
- India vs West Indies: Laxman 'mightily impressed' with Rohit's captaincy, warns Pant after Chennai pyrotechnics