Vijay Hazare Trophy: A day to remember for Jammu and Kashmir cricketers as MS Dhoni offers tips to their players
Champions League team news: Arsenal vs Bayern Munich playing XI - Alexis Sanchez to be dropped again?
West Ham vs Chelsea highlights: Watch all the goals as Hazard and Costa help Blues to another EPL victory
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has dismissed claims he and star player Alexis Sanchez have had a confrontation. Sanchez was left out of the Gunners starting XI on Saturday (4 March), coming off the bench at half-time as his side slumped to a 3-1 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield. With Sanchez yet to sign a new contract at the Emirates, that incident has cast further doubt on his future at the club.
Mar 6, 2017
Alexis Sanchez and Aresene Wenger have appeared to have made up after reported discontent between the pair, which has fuelled transfer rumours. According to the Mirror, the former Barcelona mans attitude on the training ground, rows with Arsene Wenger, and Sanchez distancing himself since their defeat to Bayern has not impressed Wenger and his staff.
Mar 6, 2017
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerns about behaviour
- Reliance Jio 5G trial begins: Can it repeat 4G success in India?
- Wife says no to Mexican man's World Cup trip, friends take life-size cut-out to Russia
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Watch viral video of Malayalam commentator describing Cristiano Ronaldo's free-kick
- Roger Federer at Halle Open 2018: Tennis live stream, TV guide and schedule
- Queen's Club Championships 2018 tennis live stream: Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios TV guide and start time
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news