Many Chinese believe that rhino horns and tiger bones can cure a variety of ailments ranging from gout to cancer and fever to arthritis. But conservationists say all this is a hoax.
Oct 30, 2018
- Meghan Markle pens down emotional yet powerful post about miscarriage [Read full text]
- Cyclone Nivar: How to prepare, survival kit items, things to remember
- Kicked, punched, bullied: Sikh boy faces hate crime horror in London school
- India busts China's ₹1000cr hawala network; cripples PAK's intentions, exposes spy ring
- Car painted with 'stop globalisation policies' slogan crashes into Angela Merkel's office gate: Reports