An earthquake measuring magnitude 8.2 was reported in the Gulf of Alaska on January 23 by the US Geological Survey. The National Weather Service issued a tsunami warning following the quake, which was downgraded to magnitude 7.9.. This video shows tsunami warning sirens sounding in Kodiak, Alaska.
Jan 24, 2018
Moving images show son, daughter biding final goodbye to ISIS suicide bomber just before he blows up
Champion boxer Kelvin Bilal Fawaz, who spent half of his life in the U.K., faces deportation to Nigeria after his leave to remain expired. The 29-year-old athlete spent 34 days at a detention centre and was recently released on bail, but his future in the country remains uncertain.
Jan 23, 2018
One soldier was killed and at least 14 people injured, some critically, when rocks from an erupting volcano rained down on skiers at a mountain resort in central Japan on Tuesday (23 January) and an avalanche soon after the eruption engulfed about a dozen skiers.
Jan 23, 2018
- Citizenship Act protests: West Bengal burns over CAB, Jamia students clash with police, curfew in Assam
- UK, France, Israel issue travel advisory for tourists visiting India: Should exercise caution
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Established in 1947, Kashmir Gurdwara to make way for National Highway
- Watch | Rahul Gandhi's 'Rape in India' jibe: Smriti Irani lashes out at him, BJP demands apology