Bolsonaro was leading in recent polls ahead of Fernando Haddad, a leftist former Sao Paulo mayor, with 56 percent of voters likely to vote for Bolsonaro, while 44 percent supported Haddad.
Oct 28, 2018
- Aliens on earth: Multiple UFO in Texas and huge spaceship in Ohio night skies spark fear
- J&K Roshni scam beneficiary list made public: Top leaders, bureaucrats in darkness | Full list
- 'Garden city has become garbage city': B'luru MLA cracks down on solid waste management
- Karnataka schools, PU colleges will not reopen in 2020; parents relieved [Details]
- Who's who in Joe Biden's cabinet: US President-elect announces nominations [details]