Detectives in Hackney have released CCTV footage of a man wanted for committing a violent robbery on an elderly woman in broad daylight on June 27. The man made several attempts to grab her bag; he used such force that she was pulled to the ground. The victim, who was screaming, refused to let go of her bag, so the suspect dragged her until she was in so much pain that she eventually let go. The victim, who recently lost her husband of nearly 70 years, is currently being supported by her family, including her niece who described how she is incredibly distraught, nervous and does not wish to be named out of fear.
Jun 30, 2017
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Who is Pu Zoramthanga? The Mizo National Front chief likely to become next CM of Mizoram
- Grand Alliance has a leader and PM candidate now, and that's Rahul Gandhi
- Real UFO or manipulated hoax? Pink doughnut-shaped flying object spotted in the skies of Ireland
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Afterlife mystery: NDE victim claims to have seen light 10,000 times brighter than sun
- MP Assembly election LIVE updates: Tried to put up our best fight, says outgoing CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan