Where is Justice Karnan? West Bengal police unable to trace the Calcutta High Court judge in Chennai
Jammu and Kashmir: Woman killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Nowshera sector of Rajouri district
Sergei Lavrov was meeting with US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in Washington D.C. on 10 May, when he was quested about FBI director James Comey being sacked by a reporter. He jokingly replied, Was he fired? Youre kidding.
May 10, 2017
A number of well-known MPs have chosen to not contest their seat in the 8 June election, including former chancellor George Osborne, former Home Secretary Alan Johnson, and former Ukip MP Douglas Carswell.
May 10, 2017
DPS North students, aided by crowdfunding platform FuelADream, raise funds to finance heart surgeries for the poor
- Shopian cops resign after militants abduct and kill three SPOs [Video]
- Assam textbook says PM Modi was silent during Gujarat riots; authors arrested
- Now, TV actress Nilani tries to commit suicide
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- West Bengal: 2 students killed in clash with police over hiring of teachers; BJP calls for 12-hour-bandh
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- 3 UFOs spotted in the night sky of New Jersey, triggering row over origin