An earthquake measuring magnitude 8.2 was reported in the Gulf of Alaska on January 23 by the US Geological Survey. The National Weather Service issued a tsunami warning following the quake, which was downgraded to magnitude 7.9.. This video shows tsunami warning sirens sounding in Kodiak, Alaska.
Jan 24, 2018
Moving images show son, daughter biding final goodbye to ISIS suicide bomber just before he blows up
Champion boxer Kelvin Bilal Fawaz, who spent half of his life in the U.K., faces deportation to Nigeria after his leave to remain expired. The 29-year-old athlete spent 34 days at a detention centre and was recently released on bail, but his future in the country remains uncertain.
Jan 23, 2018
One soldier was killed and at least 14 people injured, some critically, when rocks from an erupting volcano rained down on skiers at a mountain resort in central Japan on Tuesday (23 January) and an avalanche soon after the eruption engulfed about a dozen skiers.
Jan 23, 2018
- UP govt announces Rs 25 lakh compensation for Unnao victim's family
- 'No Onion Month': Viral WhatsApp forward urges people to stop using onions in December
- Delhi fire: Death toll reaches 43, over 50 injured as blaze engulfs bag factory
- Hyderabad Disha rape-murder accused killed: Second such encounter under IPS officer VC Sajjanar
- Shocking: This is how much Parliament will save in canteen food subsidy