At least 13 people died and thousands fled from their homes in Southern California on Tuesday (9 January) as a powerful rainstorm triggered flash floods and mudslides. Videos and photos shared on social media showed helicopters rescuing people, damaged houses and cars, and military vehicles driving rescued people away from the flooded zone.
Jan 10, 2018
Gone in 90 minutes: Sahara Desert buried under 15 inches of snow is not something you will want to miss!
Yuva Hunkar Rally: Mewani takes caste challenge to PM Modi in Delhi, accuses BJP, RSS of atrocities on Dalits
Insomnia ruining your life? 'Cooling headband' that reduces brain activity might be your best friend
This grandpa's testicle swelled and exploded 'like a volcano' from rare infection: Could it be salmonella?
- Robots will now help Indian Army fight terror in Kashmir
- Venice flooded by highest tide in more than 50 years
- What the Supreme Court said: Sabarimala case referred to larger 7-judge bench, no stay on women's entry
- SC verdict on Rafale review petitions, Rahul contempt case: Full report
- 'No roving inquiry, no FIR needed': Supreme Court dismisses Rafale review pleas