Russian billionaire's seized super yacht released: Here are a few of the world's most expensive yachts
Former Hong Kong chief executive Donald Tsang, the highest-ranking ex-official to be charged in history, was sentenced to 20 months imprisonment on 22 February. The nine-person jury on Friday found Tsang guilty of a charge of misconduct in public office.
Feb 22, 2017
Sasikala at Parappana Agrahara: Why was her neighbour in the Bengaluru jail, Cyanide Mallika, moved?
Hafiz Saeed, 4 others challenge house arrest in Lahore HC; Pak cancels licences of 44 weapons issued to JuD chief
BMC elections 2017: 5 reasons why voter turnout in Mumbai was the highest in 25 years and a headache for BJP
Is America ready to do away with the 'cruel' lethal injection? Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor thinks so
India news live updates: Naga People's Front President Shurhozelie Liezietsu sworn in as Nagaland Chief Minister
Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar begins visit to China; Masood Azhar, NSG and CPEC likely to be discussed
1 hour ago
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Strange alien UFO base with interdimensional portal hidden in Argentina, conspiracy theorists claim
- Shocking: Students in Kerala school welcome junior girls with open rape threats
- 'New World Order' and big oil companies trying to destroy Tesla: Elon Musk
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)