Lucknow, Jan 14 (ANI): Defending SP government in UP against the controversy brought due to alleged ban on TV channels- Times Now and India News by the state government, party Spokesperson Rajendra Chaudhary said that the party respect media freedom and that there must be some technical error and nothing else. He said that the party supremo had fought for the freedom of media and the opposition who are blaming the SP government are themselves fascist and corrupt.
Jan 14, 2014
- After Mexico, US deports 150 Indians for illegally trying to enter America
- Hospital and clean water: How China lured Sri Lanka with mega-projects under BRI
- US clears sale of $1 billion naval guns to India, ensuring supremacy in Arabian Sea
- Maharashtra govt formation: Announcement to be made on Friday after tripartite meet
- This Pakistani bride wore jewellery made of tomatoes instead of gold. Internet dies laughing