Businessman Donald Trump inched closer to the US Republican presidential nomination after easily outdistancing his rivals in the Nevada caucus on 23 February, giving him his third win in four early nominating contests. Broadcast networks called the state for Trump almost immediately after voting ended, with the state Republican Party confirming the victory soon after. With returns still being tabulated, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida was in second place, with Ted Cruz, a Senator from Texas, coming in third.
Feb 24, 2016
Bank of England Governor Mark Carney said on 23 February the central bank was not making judgments about the outcome of Britains referendum on European Union membership, but noted moves in sterling since the date of the vote was set.
Feb 23, 2016
Petta box office collection (Tamil Nadu): Rajinikanth's film earns 'hit' status in 12 days in the state17 hours ago
- Who was Gigi Wu? 'Bikini hiker' freezes to death after falling 65ft during trek
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- Boat with about 200 'smuggled' Indians may be headed to New Zealand
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?