The US State Department said on 17 February it was aware of reports that radioactive material has gone missing from a storage facility near the southern Iraqi city of Basra but has seen no sign that Islamic State (Isis) or other militant groups have acquired it.
Feb 19, 2016
- Divorce could make MacKenzie Bezos richest: Who are world's Top 5 wealthiest women?
- Rahul Gandhi promises to create jobs, simplify GST
- Nurse held for sexually assaulting 3 patients in Guwahati cancer hospital
- Kim Jong-un to visit Seoul for historic March 1 summit: It's a win for Donald Trump
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'