Morning brief: 50% tax penalty for unaccounted cash, India sees drop in forex reserves, Pak to take BCCI to court and more
A hostel has been set up to recreate the conditions of those trapped inside the Siege of Sarajevo during the Bosnian war. The hostel is run by a family who survived the three-year-long siege and hope to educate guests about their experience. The unique hostel sees residents sleep in military beds, only use candles and lamps, and hear the sounds of gunfights in the distance.
Nov 25, 2016
- Two couples welcome Corona Kumar and Corona Kumari as India reels under coronavirus pandemic
- 800 people attend shradh ceremony in MP; 12 test positive for coronavirus, 800 others quarantined
- After 'go corona, go corona', Ramdas Athawale chants 'go corona, no corona'. Internet dies laughing
- Pakistan gets Chinese underwear as N95 masks
- Govt in Kashmir wages unpopular war against poplar trees, blames coronavirus