The family of an unarmed black man shot in the back by a white police officer will get a $6.5m (£4.23m) settlement from the city of North Charleston, South Carolina, city officials said on 8 October.
Oct 9, 2015
What opinion polls say about Bihar elections: BJP-led NDA may defeat JD(U)'s grand alliance by a slight margin
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Virat Kohli warns England batsmen, reveals India's X-factors
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Superfast boomerang-shaped UFO spotted in France sparks alien debate
- Is NASA conducting a secret black project? Strange UFO spotted above Texas sparks debate
- Tollywood Sex Racket: The 'is she flexible?'query that raised alarm and saved Telugu actress from scandal