Jammu and Kashmir: Vaishno Devi, Udhampur on high alert after Nagrota terror attack that killed 3 soldiers
Morning brief: Ohio State University attack, plot to kill PM Modi, women's T20 Asia Cup 2016 and more
A footballer once on Manchester City’s books has said that the child sex abuse scandal in British soccer could widen to reveal “hundreds, if not thousands” of victims. Jason Dunford, a former youth team player with Manchester City, is one of four people to waive their right to anonymity and appear on a BBC television programme about the abuse. The players came forward in the wake of former Crew Alexandra player Andy Woodward revealing he was molested as a boy by convicted paedophile Barry Bennell. Dunford said Bennell had also tried to abuse him.
Nov 28, 2016
Taiwan is regarded as one of the most LGBT-friendly places in Asia, annually hosting the biggest gay pride event in the region with tens of thousands of participants from throughout the continent. But MPs have taken a u-turn on legalising same-sex marriage, instead opting for a special law to regulate unions between couples.
Nov 28, 2016
Ahead of Vietnam defence minister's visit, India allows its top envoy to visit under-construction aircraft carrier
- BREAKING: Train rams into bus in Sukkur district of Sindh, Pakistan; at least 30 killed
- Javed Akhtar supports accused AAP leader Tahir Hussain, says targeted for his religious identity; receives backlash
- Viral video shows NY Post journo mocking Indian reporter at Trump's press conference
- Porn site offers free premium access in coronavirus-hit regions: Asks Netflix, HBO do the same
- Delhi violence: 38 dead, over 200 injured; security forces remain on alert