Prime Minister David Cameron told the party faithful at the close of the Conservative Party Conference on 7 October that if schools are teaching intolerance to pupils then there will be consequences.
Oct 8, 2015
Campaigners say the deal could impact on EU food, health and environmental safety laws
Oct 7, 2015
Russia shoots into history as cruise missiles travel 1,000 miles to hit Isis targets in Syria [Video]
The prime minister made the quip during his keynote speech at the Conservative Party conference.
Oct 7, 2015
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Germany vs Sweden live stream: Fifa World Cup 2018 Group F match TV guide and start time
- Kerala football suicide update: Search on for dejected Lionel Messi fan in swollen river
- Giant UFO captured by aviation camera raises questions about alien existence
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Superfast boomerang-shaped UFO spotted in France sparks alien debate
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Tamil Nadu: Over 100 students hug school teacher and cry after he gets transferred