Amazon faces flak after parcel reaches Jewish customer with note saying 'Greetings from Uncle Adolf'
Assembly elections 2017: ND Tiwari and Kumar Vishwas poised to join BJP; but will it help the party?
President Barack Obama commuted the remaining prison term of Chelsea Manning, the army intelligence analyst who was convicted for 35 years for violations under the Espionage Act. Manning had released American military and diplomatic cables to WikiLeaks. The White House said Manning’s commutation was not influenced by Julian Assange or WikiLeaks.
Jan 18, 2017
China and Vietnam agree to negotiate territorial differences in South China Sea; will Beijing offer a similar deal to India?
- Life after Death real? NDE victim says Yes, citing memory of seeing standing spirits in clouds
- Sri Lanka strongman Rajapaksa set to become president after rival concedes defeat
- Asaduddin Owaisi vs Koena Mitra: '#IdiotOwaisi I want our 40,000 temples back' trends
- Russia says India delaying signing helicopters deal: Executive
- India's rapid-fire nuclear missile tests: What's the message, who's the target?