One of about a dozen women who previously accused President-elect Donald Trump of making unwanted sexual advances, filed a lawsuit against him in New York on 17 January. Summer Zervos alleges that Trump made false and defamatory statements about her in rejecting the accusation, causing her emotional and economic harm. The one-time contestant on Trumps reality television show The Apprentice is focused on a stream of denials Trump aimed at her and other women accusers last October, just weeks before the 8 November presidential election, when Zervos and others accused him of making unwanted sexual advances. The lawsuit says Trump kissed Zervos without her consent at his office in New York in December 2007, and later at a hotel in Beverly Hills, California, kissed her, touched her breast and tried to get her to lie on a bed during a meeting about a possible job.
Jan 18, 2017
Govind Ranade 175th birth anniversary: 5 of the best quotes from this patient optimist, and social reformer
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn responds to Theresa Mays Brexit speech.
Jan 18, 2017
Donald Trump inauguration: Russian firm mints silver, gold coins with Trump's face and 'In Trump We Trust' inscription
One reason why we will miss outgoing President Obama... have a look at what he does that will surprise you [VIDEO]
Jallikattu ban protests: Jallikattu supporters now want PETA banned in India for submitting 'old evidence' that led to SC order
- Surrogacy bill 2019: Discussion in Rajya Sabha remains inconclusive
- After Mexico, US deports 150 Indians for illegally trying to enter America
- Bengali actress-turned-MP Nusrat Jahan discharged from ICU, family dismisses 'drug overdose' rumours
- Will diplomatic tensions between India-Malaysia affect HAL's offer to sell Tejas jet?
- Sharad Pawar-PM Modi to meet in Parliament amid Maharashtra logjam