On the 1 September 2016, the British Medical Association announced four, five-day strikes that junior doctors would participate in over a long running dispute with their contracts. The argument over junior doctor contracts has become the worst industrial relations dispute in the history of the NHS, but why have have more strikes been announced?
Sep 5, 2016
Arvind Kejriwal-Jung battle: Supreme Court to hear Delhi government's plea against High Court ruling
- Will J&K ban PUBG Mobile after doctors, students body raise alarm?
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?
- 'Non-lethal' plastic bullets to replace pellet guns in Kashmir: Are they harmless?
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?