The world’s oldest person has died. Emma Morano was 117 years old when she passed away on 15 April. She was the last person to be born in the 19th century.Morano put her long life down to eating two raw and a cooked egg every day. According to her doctor, she rarely ate fruits or vegetables.She lived through two World Wars and 90 Italian governments.
Apr 16, 2017
Meerut-Lucknow Rajya Rani Express derailment: GRP blames negligence of railway officials; terror angle being investigated
Kulbhushan Jadhav death row: Centre looking at situation 'very seriously' as Indian national's family plans to file mercy petition
Easter 2017: How do Catholics, Orthodox, Anglicans, Baptists, Pentecost and others celebrate the feast?
- Mysterious UFO spotted in skies of California, conspiracy theorists suspect alien activities
- Chinese Governor displays past Xinjiang terror attack clips, says US Uighur bill violates international law
- Karnataka bypoll results LIVE Updates: People of Karnataka voted for a stable government, says PM Modi
- Citizenship showdown: Amit Shah re-introduces CAB in Lok Sabha; 293 votes for, 82 against tabling of Bill
- UP govt announces Rs 25 lakh compensation for Unnao victim's family