Ken Livingstone was suspended for an additional year from the Labour Party on 4 April for bringing the party into disrepute over his comments about anti-Semitism, Hitler and Zionism. He has already been suspended since April 2016. Justin Cohen, a journalist with Jewish News London, interviewed Livingstone on the Underground on the same date before his disciplinary hearing took place.
Apr 5, 2017
Nigel Farage threw some fairly harsh comments in the direction of EU representatives on 5 April. He was at European Parliament in Strasbourg, discussing the EU’s demands on the UK following the triggering of Article 50.
Apr 5, 2017
Melania Trump-ed by Michelle Obama as internet goes crazy over the former first lady's hair [PHOTOS]
- UP Shia Waqf Board chief compares AIMIM leader Asaduddin Owaisi to Baghdadi
- Life after Death real? NDE victim says Yes, citing memory of seeing standing spirits in clouds
- Russia says India delaying signing helicopters deal: Executive
- India's rapid-fire nuclear missile tests: What's the message, who's the target?
- Maharashtra govt formation: Pawar-Uddhav-Sonia to meet on last leg of tripartite talks