St Stephen's drowning tragedy: 4 people, including 3 St. Stephen's College students from Delhi, drown in Periyar river
ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is more wanted than ever before with a whopping $25 million on his head
Is Robert Vadra the reason why Congress and Rahul Gandhi did not reveal corruption details of PM Modi?
Note ban: Political parties exempt from tax scrutiny on old Rs 500, Rs 1,000 deposits; Kejriwal lashes out
Morning brief: India's foreign exchange reserves dip, Aleppo battle, Julia Roberts' television debut and more
Thomas Perriello, the US Special Envoy for the Africa Great Lakes region, has said that the Democratic Republic of Congo is unnecessarily flirting with disaster. Perriello emphasised calls that the people of Congo want a chance to choose their next leader. Congos President Joseph Kabila is due to stand down on 19 December, but he has been accused of political manoeuvring to ensure he can remain in power indefinitely.
Dec 16, 2016
Modi govt's carrot-and-stick strategy: IDS and IT raids recover Rs 6,700 crore and unearth Rs 3,000 crore
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed