The White House condemned the bombardment of Syrias second biggest city, Aleppo, saying the upsurge was a deeply tragic situation. White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters the US was working through a variety of diplomatic channels to bring the bloodshed to an end.
Dec 15, 2016
Babur cruise missile: Here is why Pakistan failed to inform India about testing the nuclear-capable missile
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed