Authorities in Myanmar have been forced to investigate a video which claims to show Rohingya civilians being abused by police in Kotankauk Village, Maungdaw in Myanmar. To date, Myanmar’s government has refused to answer allegations of genocide of the Muslim Rohingya people in Rakhine state.
Jan 3, 2017
News Roundup: Mamata Banerjee to protest against demonetisation; Sensex, Nifty close with modest gains, Keerthy Suresh to star in Mahanati and more
- UFO comes out of volcano and hovers in Mexican skies; alien enthusiasts in a frenzy
- Nurse held for sexually assaulting 3 patients in Guwahati cancer hospital
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- Divorce could make MacKenzie Bezos richest: Who are world's Top 5 wealthiest women?
- Jaitley flies to US for a medical check-up