Authorities in Myanmar have been forced to investigate a video which claims to show Rohingya civilians being abused by police in Kotankauk Village, Maungdaw in Myanmar. To date, Myanmar’s government has refused to answer allegations of genocide of the Muslim Rohingya people in Rakhine state.
Jan 3, 2017
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Paris explosion: Casualties feared after huge blast at bakery
- Theresa May suffers severe defeat over Brexit deal, opposition calls no-confidence vote
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- Indonesian woman scientist eaten up by a crocodile who jumped an 8-foot wall