Two trains collided in the Pakistani city of Karachi on 3 November, killing at least 17 people and injuring 50 people. This is the countrys second major train collision in less than two months, after a crash in September left 4 dead and 93 injured. Pakistans railway network has allegedly fallen into disrepair in recent decades due to under investment and poor maintenance.
Nov 3, 2016
Campaigning for his former secretary of state and Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton, US President Barack Obama told a crowd of over 16,000 people in North Carolina that the fate of the country rested on their shoulders. North Carolina is an important battleground, where the president wooed young voters as well as the states African-American population.
Nov 3, 2016
Kerala woman gangrape: Dubbing artiste Bhagyalakshmi reveals names of rapists, to meet Pinarayi Vijayan
- Himachal Pradesh: 35 IIT students missing in Lahaul and Spiti as heavy rain, snowfall disrupt life
- Luka Modric wins Best FIFA Men's Player of the Year; Brazil's Marta wins the women's award
- Markets crash over liquidity fears; Sensex, Nifty down nearly 1.5%
- Petrol, diesel prices to rise further as global crude poised to touch $100
- Violinist Balabhaskar critically injured, daughter killed in road accident
- Indian man charged in Dubai for groping 25-year-old woman
- Post-2014, India 'richer' by 601 new billionaires; Mukesh Ambani on top
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- Rafale deal: Why Dassault decided to partner with Anil Ambani's Reliance Defence