Residents of the Umbrian town of Perugia gathered on Sunday 28 August evening in the main square to eat pasta allAmatriciana in support of the earthquake victims from neighbouring communities. Towns all over Italy have taken part in the event collecting money for the victims of the 6.2 magnitude earthquake which hit the regions of Lazio and Le Marche bordering Umbria on Wednesday 24 August. At least 290 people have died.
Aug 29, 2016
Strait of Hormuz tensions flare up as Iranian vessels 'harass' American ship USS Nitze; warning shots fired
Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia6 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Did Airtel offer advisor from religion of choice to customer? Telco issues clarification [Full text]
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?