James Clapper, the former director of US National Intelligence, has rebutted claims that Barack Obama ordered the wiretapping of Donald Trump while the former president was still in office. On 4 March, US President Donald Trump sent a series of Tweets accusing his predecessor, but offering no evidence in support of his claims. Critics of Trump have said he is trying to deflect attention away from the controversy around his administration’s links to Russia. Republicans have asked to see the evidence for the claims.
Mar 6, 2017
Former US National Intelligence boss James Clapper denies Donald Trump wiretapping by Barack Obama allegations
Maharashtra: 5 reasons why BJP chief Raosaheb Danve's son's wedding could bother Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis [PHOTO]
H1-B visa row: Suspension of premium processing of visas not a 'significant impediment,' Nasscom says
- Burqa-clad women casting fake votes for BJP, says BSP candidate Kunwar Danish Ali
- Mangaluru City Police readies 1,500 boxes with daily essentials for cops on election duty
- Twitter withholds Yogi Adityanath's tweets calling Muslim League a 'green virus'
- Poll official searches PM Modi's chopper, suspended by Election Commission
- Raped, burnt and hung on tree: Raichur rattled by engineering student's brutal murder