All crew members of Korean Air Lines will learn how to use stun guns. The airline’s announcement comes after an incident with a violent passenger.US singer Richard Marx tweeted about a man endangering crew and passengers.Marx had to man-handle the man and accused crew of being ill-equipped. Korean Air said staff were only allowed to use taser guns in “grave” life-endangering situations.
Dec 27, 2016
Mamata Banerjee at all-party meeting: Demonetisation has set India back by 20 years; will PM Modi resign?
Budget 2017: Did PM Modi just lay the foundation for a harsh budget with statement on OROP at Parivartan Rally in Dehradun?
Senior Facebook employee caught soliciting sex from an underage girl? He's a pretty big deal at the company
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650 accessories with price revealed
- Kevin Hart quotes Martin Luther King Jr, gets roasted
- Kotak Mahindra Bank takes RBI to court over promoter holding norm; shares tank
- Biblical mystery: Hollywood superstar claims to have seen angel in church, says it made him cry
- Urjit Patel puts rumours to an end, steps down as RBI governor leaving Modi govt red-faced
- Nagababu's comments on Balakrishna - is it tit-for-tat for Balayya's remark on Pawan Kalyan?
- Rogue space body spotted next to Sun in Michigan; apocalypse debate on
- Demonetisation threw up political, economic puzzles: Arvind Subramanian