Residents of the Umbrian town of Perugia gathered on Sunday 28 August evening in the main square to eat pasta allAmatriciana in support of the earthquake victims from neighbouring communities. Towns all over Italy have taken part in the event collecting money for the victims of the 6.2 magnitude earthquake which hit the regions of Lazio and Le Marche bordering Umbria on Wednesday 24 August. At least 290 people have died.
Aug 29, 2016
Strait of Hormuz tensions flare up as Iranian vessels 'harass' American ship USS Nitze; warning shots fired
Resolution passed: West Bengal to be renamed 'Bangla' in Bengali, 'Bengal' in English, 'Bangal' in Hindi
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke bids farewell after season 8 wrap-up; Jason Momoa and Lena Headey react
- Did aliens visit Russia in 1995? UFO video broadcast by Russian TV channel claims so
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- US Immigration Crackdown: Isolation and no legal aid, 52 detained Indians speak of plight in Oregon federal prison