Morning brief: SC pulls up Govt over demonetisation, former air force chief SP Tyagi arrested in AgustaWestland scam, Russia doping scandal and more
Demonetisation: SC pulls up government, asks if it can guarantee minimum weekly cash withdrawal for people
Six Egyptian policeman have been killed in Cairo after a bomb exploded at a security checkpoint which leads to the Giza Pyramids. Three other policeman and four civilians were also injured in the attack near a government building. The attack was believed to have been carried out by terror groups close to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Dec 9, 2016
Silicon Valley, automation and universal basic income; what to do to stay one step ahead of the robots?
AgustaWestland chopper scam: CBI arrests former air force chief SP Tyagi and 2 others for Rs 450 crore bribery
12 hours ago
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Legislation introduced in US Congress to protect work authorisation of H-1B spouses
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power