A fire has destroyed what is said to be Englands oldest hotel, the Royal Clarence Hotel in Exeter which dates back to 1769.The blaze broke out at an art gallery before quickly spreading to the hotel, early on 29 October. Guests were evacuated and nobody was injured.
Oct 29, 2016
Happy Diwali 2016: Best SMS, messages, wishes and greetings in English to be shared on festival of lights
Indian-origin man sentenced to 20 weeks in jail in UK for sexually assaulting sleeping teenager on flight
Clinton and Obama appeared together for the first time on 27 October in the vital swing state of North Carolina.
Oct 29, 2016
Cross-border firing: Pakistan denies BSF claim of killing 15 soldiers; accuses India of killing civilians
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- US to make immigration even tougher; proposes rule to deny visa for immigrants on public aid
- PM Modi launches world's largest state-run healthcare programme from Jharkhand
- 3 UFOs spotted in the night sky of New Jersey, triggering row over origin
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain