Science & Health
â€œSlow danceâ€ is a picture frame that makes real objects appear to move in slow motion. By taking advantage of the limits of human visual perception, this optical illusion sculpture appears to be make objects move in slow motion. Created by Jeff Lieberman, a designer and engineer, the frame is available on Kickstarter.
Sep 4, 2016
A huge ice volcano has been discovered on Ceres, the dwarf planet that sits between Mars and Jupiter. Using imaging data from Nasaâ€™s Dawn spacecraft, a team of scientists say they have found a 4km high cryovolcano formation, which has been dubbed Ahuna Mons.
Sep 1, 2016
Michelangelo secretly painted symbols of the female anatomy on the Sistine Chapel, according to a team of researchers that used imaging software to analyse the ceiling. A team led by Deives de Campos of the UFCSPA in Brazil claims there are several representations of female anatomy. They think Michelangelo did this to spite the church as they ignored the female image and also banned human dissection for study.
Sep 1, 2016
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- What is Nuclear Pasta? Strongest material in the universe could be found in dead stars
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- Every piece of plastic in the ocean can potentially kill a turtle, finds new study
- Scientists develop new photon chip which could revolutionise quantum computing
- 50,000 year-old wolf puppy found frozen in Canadian gold mine