Science & Health
A devastating 6.2 magnitude earthquake hit central Italy on 24 August which has so far claimed the lives of 250 people. Hundreds of homes have been destroyed and a t least another 368 people were injured when the earthquake struck in the early hours of the morning. Rescuers are using heavy lifting equipment and their bare hands to search for survivors that could be buried underneath the debris.
Aug 25, 2016
This artistâ€™s impression video shows a view of the planet Proxima b orbiting the red dwarf star Proxima Centauri, the closest star to the Solar System. Proxima b is a little more massive than the Earth and orbits in the habitable zone around Proxima Centauri, where the temperature is suitable for liquid water to exist on its surface.
Aug 24, 2016
Great American Total Solar Eclipse: When is it? NASA reveals top spots for viewing the celestial event
Blood moon prophecy 2016: Huge planet Nibiru spotted; conspiracy theorists claim doomsday on the way [VIDEO]
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- What is Nuclear Pasta? Strongest material in the universe could be found in dead stars
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- Scientists develop new photon chip which could revolutionise quantum computing
- Every piece of plastic in the ocean can potentially kill a turtle, finds new study
- SpaceX's BFR Rocket will take 100 people to Mars by 2022: Elon Musk