Science & Health
A Soyuz capsule carrying Nasa astronaut Scott Kelly and Russian cosmonauts Mikhail Kornienko and Sergey Volkov landed in Kazakhstan on 2 March. The landing took place in a steppe near the Kazakh city of Zhezkazgan at 10.26am local time.
Mar 2, 2016
Scottish residents reported seeing a bright flash of light streaking across the night sky on 29 February. The phenomenon was captured on CCTV and dashcam, and images and video clips began circulating on social media. Many Scottish residents took to Twitter to report the sighting and speculate on what they had witnessed.
Mar 1, 2016
Calling it bittersweet, Nasa astronaut Scott Kelly handed over command of the International Space Station to Tim Kopra on 29 February, as he prepared to return home after enduring the longest US spaceflight.
Mar 1, 2016
15 hours ago
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Addiction explained: Here's why the brain chooses alcohol over healthier alternatives
- Summer Solstice 2018: Longest day of the year - why it happens, what you need to know
- Yoga and meditation may lead to an inflated ego, study says
- How cancer progresses? New tech can map it real-time