Former British Prime Minister David Cameron has resigned as the MP for Witney, triggering a by-election in that constituency. David Cameron, who resigned after the United Kingdom voted to leave the EU, says the reason for his resignation is that he would be a distraction for the current government and he would not be able to fulfill the MP role for the people of Witney.
Sep 12, 2016
Hundreds of thousands took to the street across Catalonia on 11 September to support independence from Spain which local leaders want to deliver in 2017, despite legal challenges by the Spanish government. In Barcelona alone around 540,000 people waved Catalonian flags and banners on La Diada, Catalonias national day.
Sep 12, 2016
Leader of the Labour party Jermeny Corbyn hasnt had the easiest first year in charge. Hes had to deal with anti-Semitism rows, fallout from Brexit and most of his shadow cabinet resigning. He started off well having won the right to lead the Labour Party with 60% of the vote, and trying to bring in a new style of Prime Ministers Questions.
Sep 11, 2016
Theresa May has made it clear that her plan to introduce new Grammar Schools will not be a return to the 1950s if to secondary moderns. She has said she wants an inclusive system that will help children from poorer backgrounds acheive their potential.
Sep 10, 2016
There will be no return to secondary moderns says Theresa May as she outlines plans for new grammar schools
17 hours ago
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- Crashed UFO? Google Earth uncovers partially damaged triangular structure in Nevada desert
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Tata Group may throw ailing Jet Airways a lifeline as debt-laden airlines flies into trouble
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer