China is embroiled in multiple territorial disputes with its neighbours both over land sea. The country contests ownership of islands in the South China Sea against Taiwan, the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, and Vietnam. There is also a long-running fued between China and Japan over Senkaku/ Diaoyu Islands in the East China Sea. In the west of the country China and India fought a war over a swathe of disputed Himalayan border in 1962 and even in 2016 the spat continues to provoke fiery exchanges between Asiaâ€™s two biggest super-powers.
Sep 7, 2016
Former finance minister exclusively tells IBTimes UK about plans to form united coalition to beat Zanu-PF.
Sep 6, 2016
David Davis has vowed that Britain will exit the EU with no attempt to delay, frustrate of thwart the will of the British people.
Sep 6, 2016
Pakistan squandered golden opportunity to 'liberate' Kashmir in 1965 war, says Pak writer Yasser Latif Hamdani
Watch 'MSG The Warrior - Lion Heart' trailer: Dera Sacha Sauda chief battles aliens in his latest film [VIDEO]
Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: People wrangle for khatiyas as Rahul Gandhi embarks on Kisan Yatra [VIDEOS]
Bangalore-Mysore highway blocked over Cauvery row: Mandya traffic police create FB page to suggest alternative routes
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- Meerut: Over 100 Dalit families barred from installing Goddess Kali idol; threaten to convert to Islam
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Fearing misuse, Trump admin restricts exports of civil nuclear technology to China
- Sri Reddy: TRS MLA Jeevan Reddy showed his personal gun, took drugs in front of me
- US President Trump on illegal immigration: We want people coming in but only on merit
- Bengaluru school principal stabbed to death in front of his own students by 6-member gang